Time Zone Conversion Map
Here are links to some helpful translators
How to order
9:00AM – 5:00PM M-F Central Standard Time (except holidays).
NOTE: This is not a retail store and products are not available for purchase on site.
Yes, we do ship internationally to nearly every country in the world.
How much will shipping cost?
The shipping cost depends on the weight of the product, where you live, and the price of the product. You can calculate your shipping costs in 3 easy steps.
- Selecting the product you wish to purchase by clicking the “Buy Now!” button, which places your item in the shopping cart.
- Type in your shipping address, select your country, and chose the appropriate form of shipping (Global Express) and click the “Apply” button. NOTE: This does not charge your card, it only calculates shipping.
- To order, just finish entering the payment information, then click the “Place Order” button.
How long will it take to arrive?
USPS Global Express Mail takes up to 7-14 working days. We will send you a tracking number after your item has shipped.
Can I ship to a Freight Forwarder?
Yes, you can ship to a freight forwarder in the U.S., but you must pay by wire transfer. Be sure to provide us with their Business Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email, as well as your Account Number or Box #.
NOTE: Please remember to type in the correct billing address separately.
Customs, Duties, Tariffs & Import Fees
Duties or other import costs are not included in the price of the merchandise or the shipping cost. Internet Marketing Solutions, Inc. is not responsible for any costs, delays, or problems resulting from shippers or customs. You may wish to check with local customs houses to estimate the cost before placing your order.
You can locate tariff information for your country at the following link: http://www.ita.doc.gov/td/tic/tariff/country_tariff_info.htm
If customs or duties are not paid, merchandise will be considered abandoned and you will not be issued a refund. Import charges are typically collected upon delivery.
The customs invoice will include the price you paid for the product. We cannot alter this price or list it as a lower price for purposes of lower duties or customs.
International Payment Methods
All transactions are in US$. Click here for a currency conversion tool.
Here are the various forms of payment that we accept.
- Paypal: We are pleased to offer paypal as a method of payment.
- Credit Card: We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We will do address verification to protect you from identity theft, so be sure to enter the correct billing address, in addition to the correct shipping address. We are unable to accept credit cards from some countries, so in these cases a wire transfer may be required. We will notify you if this is the case.
- Money Order/Cashier’s Check: If you pay by cashier’s check, place the order as usual and select “Money Order/Cashiers Check” as form of payment under Credit Card. Then send the check to the following address:
- Internet Marketing Solutions, Inc.
- 10151 University Blvd #505
- Orlando, FL 32817 USA
NOTE: Funds must be drawn on a US Bank. We will wait until the check clears your bank before releasing the product for shipment.
- Wire Transfer: Place the order as usual and select “Wire Transfer” as form of payment under credit card. We will send you instructions to complete the wire transfer. NOTE: there is a $25 wire transfer fee to cover bank charges.
- Sorry, no C.O.D. or Freight Collect orders.
International Warranty and Service
All Drinking Water Filter System are serviced and warranted here in the States. The cost of shipping both ways is your responsibility. We do not service them, so you will need to send them directly to the manufacturer if they malfunction after 30 days of purchase.
Measurement and Power Conversions
Measurement: Units purchased in the United States or Canada cannot be converted from feet to meters by the factory nor by the local authorized international distributor. Metric units are only available through the authorized international distributors.
Power: International Electric Power converters are the responsibility of the customer. Products sold on this website conform to U.S. power supply standards.
Bulk Discounts/Orders - Contact Us
Click here to request a quote through our Contact page.